BREAKING NEWS — Bummer: Sean Hannity Says he’s Moving to Florida!

Sean Hannity

Sean Hannity: Florida bound? (Fox News Channel photo)

PALM BEACH — And you’re calling Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman a thug because of his victory rant?

What about Fox News Channel talker Sean Hannity‘s most recent verbal diarrhea — one in which he threatened to send his employees to swell up the ranks of New York’s unemployed and move to Florida?

Yep: Hannity appears to consider joining brethrens Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Michael Savage and Neil Cavuto in Florida after telling his radio listeners he’s tired to pay taxes on Long Island, where he was born and raised.

“Now I want to tell you something,” the 52-year-old Hannity said, “I was born and raised in New York, and I want you to know that and I can’t wait to get out of here. I really can’t. I don’t want to pay their 10-percent state tax anymore. I live in the second-highest property taxed county in the entire country in Nassau County. I can’t wait to sell my house to somebody who wants it.”

Obviously, the Conservative know-it-all wants a no-income tax state.

“I can’t wait to pay no state income tax down in Florida or Texas,” he said. “I haven’t decided yet, but I’m leaning Florida because I like the water and I like to fish.”

Hannity then addressed New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Liberal who recently said the Empire State is no longer a place for Conservatives.

“Gov. Cuomo, I’m going to leave and I’m taking all of my money with me – every single solitary penny,” he said. “And, by the way, there’s a whole bunch of people that work for me and benefit because I do two shows. And I guess maybe some of them will be out of work, governor. I’m sure you’ll take care of them.”

Hannity has an estimated net worth of $35 million!

Comments

1. Blackjack says

He’s just a rich guy who doesn’t want to pay tax’s. He like Lindsey Vonn who wants to change were she live! just to keep her millions! Just very greedy people who think they can take it with them… I hope these State will not let them get away with it..

• No_Libtards says

Why not take it with them? They made it. It’s not for you or the government to decide how and where they spend it. The nerve on you liberals!!!!

• Al Peters says

Hannity would be unemployed if not for the Democrats and Obama. Hannity has done major disservice to the Republican candidates (contributing to 2 Presidential losses)and supports a traitor–Eric Snowden.
        He is anti American–let him go-not to Florida–but to Cuba…He is whining about Cuomo now. He’s a smart influencial person, but has used influence to hurt America—glad to see him go.
        His support of agencies that minimize ones’ (delinquent)taxes where he gets commissions helps him maintain his lifestyle…..
        While Limbaugh addresses major issues head on, Hannity cries daily about issues and alienates independents, and other Republicans..My liberal “friends” love him–for the damage he does.

• JOEL GOODMAN says

i’d love to see him and his staff and thousands more leave ny. let the idiot governor pick up the shortfall from the taxes these folks will not be paying in the future. Cuomo is less than one tenth the man his father was.

• davidg2e says

Why shouldn’t Sean Hannity leave New York State? He pays huge taxes to support programs he has no use for and to which he is philosophically opposed. New York’s new Communist mayor is going to make the Bloomberg “reign” look like a cakewalk! Sean is aware of Lady Thatcher’s remark that the trouble with socialism is that, eventually, the government runs out of other people’s money. Why should any successful person sit quietly by while he is taxed into poverty? Success, by the way, is not built on the backs of the poor, as the socialists would have you believe. The successful person was poor before he was rich. If you distributed the personal wealth of the nation, eventually, the once-wealthy would be wealthy again. Their money did not come as donations but as the result of his labor powered by business or production acumen. He who builds a better mousetrap in his back shed is successful if others want to buy it and he charges what the traffic will bear. It has nothing to do with exploiting his neighbor. Elementary economics, all you ninnies who think the road to prosperity is paved government payments.

• elle oop says

Amen.
        I love how democrats like to say that people who earned their money are greedy, but fail to point out that people who take other peoples money instead of working for it are not.

2. Harley says

Florida is full of ex New Yorkers who hated the NY taxes, crime and liberals wasting their taxes.
    Gov. Cuomo has said several times right to lifers, conservatives have no place in New York, maybe he will
    regret being such a dictator.

Since when was there something wrong with Hannity earning money, he has a radio and a TV show, that means he works long and hard every day to earn his wealth.

Both Florida and Texas are excellent places to move to and hopefully the liberals leaving Jersey and New York won’t bring there liberal ways with them.

3. Nicholas Gravino says

Leaving New York may be the thing to do, however. Florida gets you in many different ways. Florida is the loop hole state, where things fall between the cracks. One thing, do not get divorced here if you are a bread winner, you will pay Alimony for life. I know, I have been there and I am doing just that

Nicholas Gravino
    Former New Yorker

• JOEL GOODMAN says

the lesson to be learned is to be much more careful in the selection process next time. LOOK BEYOND THE BOOBS, BUNS AND BOTOX…

4. Bonnie Bancroft says

Oh PLEASE choose Texas. We don’t want you in Florida ! Go to Texas, take your NRA rights and Rick Scott with you.