EXCLUSIVE — Ex-Wife: Dwyane Wade’s Keeping my Children From me!

[imagebrowser id=75]

flag-exclusiveMiami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade was supposed to make his two boys available to visit their mother for two weeks Monday but has yet to do so — prompting the ex-wife’s lawyer to wonder if they should have him arrested!

Obviously, D Wade’s six-year divorce battle is far from over!

Dwyane Wade

Dwyane Wade, in the NBA playoffs against the Chicago Bulls in May (Splash News)

It’s another Gossip Extra exclusive: As Wade’s lawyers in his native Chicago claimed the ballplayer and his ex-wife reached a financial agreement Monday, his attorneys in Miami were quietly filing an emergency motion to prevent the ex from seeing the children.

Wade’s request to suspend the exes’ time-sharing agreement is scheduled to be heard at the main courthouse Tuesday downtown Miami.

Why the sudden change?

Wade claims ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches is not in the right state of mind to care for the kids!

The filing cites Funches’ strange sit-in protest in front of the Chicago courthouse last week, in which she held a sign accusing the three-time world champ of throwing her to the streets.

(Word is the children became distraught when they saw the incident on YouTube, which alerted Wade.)

For more of the Miami Heat’s best gossip, click to register for the alerts

The motion also mentions Funches’ breathing difficulties, which caused a recess during a court hearing in Chicago last week.

While Wade gained full custody last year, Funches sees the kids according to a visitation schedule. During the summer vacation, she gets them for two weeks a month, according to records.

Thing is: Wade refused to surrender the boys, Zion, 11, and Zaire, 6, to Funches as planned!

As far as Funches’ attorneys are concerned, the Heat’s guard is keeping them from her illegally.

Last year, Funches was arrested in Chicago when she showed up with the kids four hours late.

D Wade, says Brian Hurst, Funches’ Windy City attorney, is four days late.

“The entire way Mr. Wade and his team are handling the issues with the children is disturbing to me,” Hurst tells Gossip Extra.

Funches’ camp is filing a response to Wade’s motion to suspend time-sharing, saying there’s no legal basis for the request and arguing that Funches is no threat to the boys.

As for the financial agreement that was to pay Funches $5 million-plus to go away announced with great fanfare Monday? It has yet to be signed!

No comment from Wade’s camp, but stay tuned: This saga will go on for a while longer!

Comments

1. A 1911 SHOOTER says

God should add an 11th Commandment

Thou shalt not put thy d**k in the Crazy.

• janice says

WHY WOULD WADE WANT HIS CHILDREN AROUND THIS CRAZY WITCH, SHE A THREAT TO HERSELF, AND THE BOYS, WHAT IF SHE DECIDES TO DO A MURDER SUICIDE AND KILL HIS KIDS , I WOULD NOT WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND HER, SHE NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tangie says

You sound so ignorant! And it appears you are NOT a mother! and if you were, I dare you to take the above comments back! Based on your comments, you can get some help yourself! You need to think before you write any unfounded comments…unless you where living with these two persons and knew what was happening in marriage, then you she NOT be speaking on rumors! Keep your personal attacks towards this woman in your sic head! I am a woman and a mother, and she deserves the RIGHTS to be with her boys without any supervision…PERIOD!! She don’t need some other woman raising her boys, as a matter of fact…they are not going to love them more than she does, and have the best interest in these two little boys, as the mother has….Janice get a life!!

2. says

Mr. Wade needs to be a man with class and allow those boys to see their mom, if he’s so concerned he should ask for supervised visitation. He should be arrested for not fulfilling his part of the court order.

As much as I am a fan of he I am also a father and believe in doing what’s right unto others. Be a man and quit depriving your sons from seeing their mother, there’s nothing more appreciative than a mother’s love. The kids need their mom, he’s doing more harm than good to the kids by preventing their mother from seeing them.

• JANICE says

WADE HAS A RIGHT TO KEEP HIS CHILDREN AWAY FROM DANGER, CHILDREN ARE DYING EVERYDAY FROM A CUSTODY BATTLES, AND THEN THE COURT ALLOWS THE CRAZY PARENT TIME TO VISIT WITH THE CHILDREN, THEY KILL THEM, CASE IN POINT WHEN A MOTHER LETS HER KIDS GO OVER TO SEE THE FATHER AND A SOCIAL WORKER, HE GRABS THE CHILDREN SHUT THE DOOR AND KILLS THE KIDS AND SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE, WHILE THE SOCIAL WORKER LOOKS ON IN HORROR..SO WELL THOUGHT OF COURT EVAULATION WADE, PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN BY ANY MEANS NECESARY…

• Tangie says

DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF THIS? IF NOT THEN YOU NEED NOT MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. DWAYNE KNOWS PERSONALLY WHAT IT FEELS LIKE NOT HAVING YOUR MOM AVAILABLE AND AROUND YOU AS A LITTLE BOY. DON’T USE YOUR KIDS TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLES WITH YOUR EX-WIFE…BE A MAN AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINE….THIS MAN HAS CAUSED THIS WOMAN SO MUCH PAIN AND THEN WANTS TO PUNISH HER FOR HIS POOR CHOICES…GIVE ME A BREAK! SHE IS A VERY STABLE WOMAN, WAS TAKING CARE OF THESE BOYS UNTIL THIS ASS-HOLE DECIDED HE DID NOT WANT TO PAY HER CHILD AND ALIMONY….GET A LIFE…WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING AROUND WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN WHILE YOU ARE MARRIED….YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET!! BECAUSE HE HAD THE MEANS TO PAY FOR THE HIGH COST ATTORNEYS, HE WANTED TO MAKE HER LOOK BAD. BUT LIFE IS A CIRCLE…YOU WILL WEEP WHAT YOU SOW…MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!

• Tangie says

I agree with you on every level! There are consequences for the choices we make in life…what he fail to realize that these boys will one day grow-up to be men, and he will have to answer to them why he failed to allow them to be with their mother. I have three boys, and allow me to tell you from first hand…Boys LOVES their MOM!!! The good, bad and the ugly!!! Boys LOVES their MOMS!!! Every sport player that gets a spot light in front of the camera on television always say “I Love you MOM!” Never do I hear I love you dad!

• Tangie says

She is a beautiful woman! She has the right to have visitation with the two boys she brought into this world, and cared for many years before this MESS happened. This will allow her to heal and I hope she will forgive herself, and then forgive the jerk, too!! As this will allow her to move forward with her life and then they both can have a better relationship with raising the boys, because ultimately they are the ones (boys) who are suffering in silence.

3. Denise Cook says

Siohvaughn, only 3 months of child support in 6 years? Really! While sitting in front of the courthouse you used a great analogy involving the Fed-Ex employee’s child support hearing. As far as sitting out in the street, I would not advise anyone to do that – however, I understand your point of trying to get something across to others. Your voice needed to be heard, you did what you had to do. You depicted the disparity of “the haves and the have nots,” no pun Tyler. Siohvaugnh, you are not crazy, many times those we love or have loved puts one in certain positions which would allow others to think one is crazy. I get it you are just trying to right a wrong. You want to see your kids and you want your 5 million dollars which is your settlement, you want justice served. You deserve it, afterall you were there when Dwyane Wade was Dwyane Wade, not the superstar. I believe you love your children and would not harm them, and Dwyane probably knows that too. What Dwyane should realize is I’m sure your kids miss and love you too. They are being pampered and I know they like that but I truly believe they miss their mom too. Dwyane, I liked you when you played with the Washington Wizards and I still watch you and congrats to you and your team on the Championship win this year. However, do the right thing and let your ex see Zion and Zaire and giver her her court ordered money. Like her attorney said she was 4 hours late returning the kids to you and a big fuss was made of that, but Dwayne you’re 4 days late in giving her her settlement and possibly in not letting her see her kids, and that’s okay? What gives, where is justice in this situation?

4. Nikki says

Please this woman received money monthly as well as live in property and he paid for her to visit the kids. This woman is upset about the divorce not about her kids. If she was concerned about the kids she wouldn’t act the way she does. It’s a mockery to the real homeless people and she needs to seek help. I’m not a Wade fan but I’m a parent and someone has to be the adult.

5. Portia says

Everyone has a rite to their opinion but until you are one of the attorneys, shut up, you don’t know what that man has or has not done. The marriage is over, move on and get a life. This happens every day. I don’t see why she should get a dime of HIS money, get a job, a career, a life and move on. She had five years to finish her career, and please stop blaming gabby for your issues in your marriage, she happened way after. Get up and do what women have been doing since the beginning of time. And I hope you do realize that your children can read, they do watch t.v. And they hear people talking. Stop running that man down cause when it’s all said and done, you will be the one in the end to have to explain your actions.

6. says

I think the people should take in consideration, this woman was in love with this guy through thick and thin and i think that should be the core of respect to protect her from this type of scandalous , I neva hear her throwing up , where was your mom when my mom took you in during our childhood, I don’t believe he is acting on his own, but he needs to realize, status can not compare to statue, those boys trust me have a longing by nature for their mother, and Wade you are doing them a disservice by not protecting their mom and bending over backwards to seek some type of intervention just to be civil in the presence of the boys..you can see it in the eyes of the boys….Mr wade you will see these days will come back to haunt you , your sister is not their mother and the fact they know this is trying enough, they are left with the biggest void..think about it.and be true to yourself, it is all about you first , your relationship is your dream and what kind of queen only you know….I feel for the boys.. having children you have linked up with a nurturer, oops that was their mother you wanted something else …