CBS 12 Anchor Suzanne Boyd in Divorce Court!

Suzanne Boyd

CBS12 anchorwoman Suzanne Boyd’s back on the old meat market! (via Facebook)

flag-exclusiveSexy WPEC-Channel 12 anchorwoman Suzanne Boyd is soon to be single again!

Her husband of 13 years, wealth management adviser Jeffrey Phipps, filed for divorce in a Palm Beach County family court last month, claiming that their marriage is “irretrievably broken.”

The couple has two children, ages 3 and 7.

“It is what it is,” Boyd tells Gossip Extra. “We’re still friends and it’s all amicable. We have two children, so that’s what is important.”

The CBS affiliate’s morning star, a long time broadcaster in the West Palm Beach/Treasure Coast market, and Phipps have already reached a post-marital settlement, and expect a quickie divorce.

For more gossip on your favorite TV personalities, click to register for the alerts

According to the paperwork Boyd, who has rarely looked better and appears to be crushing at the gym with a vengeance, makes $165,000-a-year at CBS12 while Phipps raked in about $400,000 in 2011.

Phipps is keeping their $700,000-marital home in historic Delray Beach, his suburban and his boat.

Boyd’s getting used of the family’s rental and keeps her leased Infiniti.

Phipps credited the “maturity of the parties” for the quick resolution.

“There (are) small children and they deserve a happy and safe childhood regardless of their parents domestic relationship,” Phipps wrote in a prepared statement.

Comments

1. A 1911 SHOOTER says

I would so wreck that..there is nothing more horny, except a Marine that has been in the desert for 13 months, than a newly divorced middle aged woman. They want to catch up on every thing they had to pass up while married.

The pony thing worries me, is she a Brony ??

I was next to Liz Quarntes (sic) while shopping at Nordstroms in the Gardens Mall last week, she is a fine MILF as well.

2. Titsie says

This woman has the most annoying voice on the planet. Grating on the ear. Can’t stand listening or watching. Unless you think Florida hillbilly farmer girls are attractive, I don’t get the attraction. Who is 1911 Shooter? He has, by far, the best comments on this site. I wish he posted on all your stories. Props.

3. Christos J says

Never heard of this person, but she certainly is not what most guys consider HOT! or else those pics above are the issue.

4. A fan says

I think Suzanne is totally hot and an excellent journalist! I am 47 yoa and I switched to watch TV 12 in the morning when she did. I wish you all the best Suzanne, do not listen to these dirtbags, you are a beautiful person inside and out and you will find happiness again because you deserve it! Our thoughts are with you…

5. isthisajoke says

Is this a joke? This woman is hardly sexy. She looks like a troll. Major skank, at least if you listen to the folks in Delray.

6. Bob Gaffney says

I have known Suzanne a long time…we have worked fundraisers together…..she is a class act all the way…..these insults from others are pathetic. Suzanne is a beautiful, intelligent lady.

7. Pandemonium123 says

Obviously most of you don’t have a large screen HD tv. I can attest to the fact that at least she is not wasting her money on Botox.

8. sunshinesteph772 says

I prefer this station but for the last 6 months have avoided tuning in due to having to listen to my boyfriend go ON and ON about how fine Suzanne is! Today he noticed her not wearing a wedding ring… I think I’m gonna have to get used to hearing it now!!