Middle Finger Miami Heat Fan is Michael Jordan’s Millionaire Jupiter Neighbor!

Miami Heat

Phyllis Tobias, is that you at the Heat game? Sure looks like it! (USA Today Photo)

flag-breaking-newsThe Miami Heat fan in the expensive courtside seats who famously flipped the bird at Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah last night has been identified as Palm Beach socialite Filomena Tobias!

Tobias, Phyllis to her friends, is the Ferrari-loving widow of deceased CNBC analyst and hedge fund manager Seth Tobias, who died under mysterious circumstances at their home in 2007.

“We’re humiliated,” said Tobias’ daughter, Victoria Racanati.

She spoke to Gossip Extra from the family’s $4.4 million-home at The Bears Club in Jupiter, three doors down from NBA legend Michael Jordan‘s digs.

“Why is everybody calling me about this? My mom’s a Heat fan who got a little excited. What’s the big deal?”

For more of South Florida’s best Miami Heat gossip, click to register for the alerts

The big deal is that the photo of Tobias throwing her extended middle finger at a beaten down Noah, whose Bulls lost by 37, went national in record speed.

Tobias is not picking up her cell phone this afternoon, and her voice mail is full.

Phyllis Tobias

Feeling more calm and composed: Filomena Tobias (right) with a male friend and daughter Victoria Racanati at a Palm Beach charity function in January (Mike Jachles Photo)

But in 2007, the hard-bodied widow‘s temper was very much an issue as police in Jupiter considered her a “person of interest” in the death of her then-husband.

For months, cops investigated leads that eventually led them to San Francisco, where they interviewed an Internet fortune teller who claimed that Filomena Tobias admitted to killing her husband during their $5-per-minute conversations.

UPDATE: Game 5 tickets for sale on eBay for $5,000 are NOT Tobias’

She was never charged with a crime in connection with the death, which was eventually ruled accidental.

Seth Tobias’ autopsy showed a high amounts of cocaine, Ambien and booze in his body at the time of death.

The death placed a bright light on the Tobias’ lifestyle of fast cars and drug use.

At one point, Filomena Tobias was considered for a role in a Real Housewives-style show that was to take place in Palm Beach. The production never moved past the pilot.

Heat star Dwyane Wade, meanwhile, called on Tobias, a season-ticket holder, to cool it.

“At the end of the day, we’re all human,” Wade said. “We’re regular people just like you, and it’s unfortunate. We just want to ask our fans to cheer for us, to boo them when you come here and all of that, but let’s stay first class around here, Miami.”

Comments

1. John Robinson says

That’s nothing.

Maybe people should ask Lebron how does it feel to get booed, get tons of middle fingers and way more in EVERY arena that the HEAT goes to.

2. Cindy says

I don’t care how much money you have…sometimes your just a low class BROAD!

• HighestLowprofile says

You got a point with that Lebron reference..But still she got a l’il bit too far.

3. Steve says

What’s the big deal?! Your mom is a low-class pig who exemplifies everything that’s wrong with South Florida. So happy I moved out of that gutter.

• Lou says

You must still have some feelings for this gutter since you bother to read South Florida’s websites.

• Sunshinebabe00 says

Oh please, I’m from south florida born and raised and couldn not be more grateful, I spent a couple of years living in another southern state and it was literally hell on earth, I cant even begin to explain nor you even begin to understand how awful that state is unless you experience it first hand (which I would only wish upon my worst enemies) it begins with the letter “t” and its the most backwards, racist, delusional, polluted, awful, redneck, horrific gutter state. I have lived in several states but most were coastal and in big cities but my God, never again will I leave South Florida for a place with a small minded, small town mentality (which unfortunately is anywhere that isnt LA, NYC, MIA or nearby those cities). South Florida is still PARADISE ON EARTH compared to the real gutters of America. When I moved back to Soflo I almost kissed the ground and bathed in the atlantic ocean I was so happy I felt like I won the biggest powerball jackpot in the history of the world.

• Johnnytest says

Oh please, Ive lived in 7 different states and south florida is PARADISE compared to the real gutters of this country aka anywhere that isnt LA, NYC, MIAMI or close to those cities

4. Tango says

She looks very vulgar and cheap.The guy next to her is along for the ride.Perhaps there is a link between botox /silicone and vulgar behavior.

5. Heat Man says

I’ve always hoped that Heat Fans would exhibit class and the highest respect for our opponents and visiting fans, regardless of what their behavior is. I’ll never forget how uncomfortable it was seeing the Mavericks and fans celebrate on our court the night they won the championship: June 12, 2011. Nevertheless, you have to deal with whatever your emotion respectfully. Real Heat Fans Have Class.

6. Toni says

Just goes to prove money doesn’t buy you class. She looks like a street-walking tramp!

7. Sean says

Should have her season tickets revoked,public
    apology, and public statement from Heat
    that this disgraceful actions are automatic loss
    of seats, no refund. Banned for life.

8. Bliss Brown says

I guess a good cash crop and a PB address do not a lady, or a lady’s daughter make.

9. loxahatchee larry says

I could go for some mother/daughter tag team action. Yummy!.

I bet if Noah dropped his shorts she’d be on him like a fat kid on a popsicle.

10. Polly says

You can tell the guy was with her daughter. I remember seeing pictures of them online before at that chairity.It is an innocent picture. I haven’t met the mother but I have met her and she happens to be a lovely girl. I can’t imagine being associated with all of these things is easy. Humiliated is right.

11. Shawn Kemp says

According to the Sun Sentinel she is only 47. Ouch! Not enough plastic surgery to help that.

12. Rich says

The one I feel worst for is her son, down there in the corner. It’s a shame he had to witness this behavior, but I’m sure it’s not the first time. Poor kid.

• Jose Lambiet says

Really? Do we need to go there? Noah’s mom is white, and dad is part white. I think that has nothing to do with it!

13. Scott says

Damn, those are 2 good looking ladies. Phyliss cleans up pretty good when she’s not shovingher middle finger in Noah’s face.

14. A 1911 SHOOTER says

I wonder if the skank knows that Noah is a FL boy and played at U of F.no less. Players are not loyal to any team anymore, it is strictly a group of guys that are together for a big payday. I don’t understand how regular folk even care about pro sports, the teams do not care about them that is for sure.

15. HighestLowprofile says

Funny how every Chicago crooks are posing as real Heat’s fans to assassinate that lady as if they never do trick with their fingers.Give break all you BULLS LOSERS! STOP THROWING STONES while you’re living in glass house.#Lady next time don’t lower yourself to these CHI town delusional fans, keep your fingers classy.

16. GSM says

The facts are what matters, and all the malicious stories and lies about my her and her husband are disgusting .being passionate does not mean your a bad person ….
    Be respectful , anyone can say anything hidden behind cyberspace .